Sell Your Gear
The Ashland Ski & Gear Swap is Southern Oregon’s largest gear swap and is a proven venue and event for buying and selling quality outdoor sporting equipment.
We want to make the selling process as easy as possible for you. To facilitate an efficient check-in process, it is highly recommended that you register your gear online prior to bringing it in. If possible, please print your tags and bring them with you when you drop off your gear.
Registration: $1.00 per item
Consignor Split: 80% of the sale price
Notes about registering your gear online:
• After you click the Register link below, click the option to “Join This Consignment Sale” (on the left).
• If you have not participated in the past, create an account and then click “manage items you want to sell” to begin registering your items
• List sizes in the item description field.
• If you have participated in the past, you will need to “join” the 2018 Ashland Ski & Gear Swap consignment sale and then associate your items with the sale. There may also be items listed in your account from a previous sale, so double check to make sure you aren’t associating registering items that you no longer have.
• If possible, please print your tags and bring them with you when dropping off your equipment. However, there is a certain way to secure them to your items and we would be happy to assist you. If you print your tags, bring them with you when you drop off your equipment and we’ll attach them to your gear. If you’d prefer, we are happy to print tags for you.
Gear Drop Off Days and Times
Thursday, November 29th: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday, November 30th: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We ask for your help in tagging your sale items (this helps avoid errors in tagging if you have items that are similar to each other). If your sale items are not registered, it will take a substantial amount of additional time to enter your item information and print tags. Please be patient! This is a large event and our staff works hard to make each process as easy and efficient as possible.
Sunday Sale: 25% Off
Items may be discounted 25% off on Sunday. This is optional when registering your sale items.
Check the Status of Your Items
During the event, you can check your seller status to see if your items have sold. Cool!
If you have items that do not sell, we ask that you pick them up on Sunday, December 2nd between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. inside the Sale Room.
How do you get paid?
If you have items that sell, you will receive a check in the mail from Indigo Creek Outfitters. Sellers receive 80% of the sale price.
The following items will not be allowed in the sale:
- Climbing rope
We reserve the right to refuse any items that appear to be broken, easily stolen, or are not outdoor gear.